We are a leading independent corporate advisory and investment banking firm founded by some of the most experienced corporate advisors in the Australian market. We specialise in providing the highest quality, independent advice on strategy, M&A and capital market activities.
In addition, we are an exclusive strategic partner with premier global NYSE-listed advisory firm Evercore (28 offices worldwide) to better serve our clients in offering leading global expertise and capabilities.
What we are looking for
Building on our strong momentum and rapid growth throughout 2015, we are seeking future industry leaders looking to make a contribution from day one as the first step in developing a long-term career with us.
- Keen and genuine interest in markets and M&A
- Analytical and complex problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial spirt – people who create opportunities rather than wait for them
- ‘Hands on’ self-starter attitude
- Enjoy working with a close-knit team
- Highest level of personal integrity
- Enjoy a range of interests outside of uni
- Strong academic record
What you can expect
Luminis Partners offers a unique opportunity to work with and learn from the leading advisers in the Australian market.
- Senior exposure on blue-chip deals: Work directly with Partners and Directors on live high-profile transactions across the investment banking spectrum
- Well rounded development: Build skills and experience working across multiple industries and learn how to translate your sector experiences for clients in different fields
- No rigid hierarchy: Immediate opportunity to advance your career in a merit-based culture
- Strap yourself in for growth: Be integrally involved in the firm’s continued ramp-up and success
- No day will be the same: A fun, dynamic and challenging working environment is guaranteed!
How to apply
Visit luminispartners.com/careers for all information including our application process and dates of key events. Early applications are strongly encouraged.