Technology continues to transform the world around us on a daily basis, be it through machine learning, new forms of decentralised finance, or even robots doing parkour.
Thankfully, to bring you all the latest and greatest technology innovations, our newest sponsor is an industry leader in technology transformation, strategy, and innovation consulting.
As our newest sponsor under our consulting category, Capgemini is all about bringing to life what’s next and unleashing human potential through technology. Here are a few interesting things about Capgemini:
- With over 290,000 employees globally, Capgemini is one of the largest consulting and technology organisations in the world
- Capgemini Australia is well known for its culture of diversity and inclusion, being a friendly and inviting organisation, and truly living its values.
- The Capgemini Research Institute, one of the world’s leading research institutes, is renowned for its unique perspective and expert research insight into technology trends and transformation
- Having been recently recognised as a Gold Employer for LGBTQ inclusion efforts at the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) Awards, Capgemini places incredible importance on ensuring it is a diverse and inclusive organisation
- The Capgemini logo came from a card game called Bridge, where the spade is the highest value card in the game
- Capgemini was founded in France in 1967 by Serge Kampf
Keep an eye out for representatives from Capgemini at our upcoming events. Head over to their website for more information and if you’re interested in a career at Capgemini, graduate applications are now open for 2022 – apply now!