Goldman Sachs Corporate Advisory Development Program
At Goldman Sachs, we believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We seek out people with all types of skills, interests and experiences.
For us, it’s all about bringing together people who are curious, collaborative and have the drive to make things possible for our clients and communities.
Interested? We’d love to meet you – apply to our upcoming program to meet us and learn more about our Corporate Advisory business.
Penultimate year students are invited to apply for the Goldman Sachs 2020 Corporate Advisory Development Program. Through this virtual program, students will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in case studies of recent Goldman Sachs-advised deals
- Spend time with the Australian Corporate Advisory team to understand the diverse and supportive team culture at Goldman Sachs
- Practice interviewing skills and receive live feedback in an interactive session
- Work with the team to develop your presentation skills
- Receive one on one career advice from a senior Goldman Sachs banker
Furthermore, following the Corporate Advisory Development Program, you will have the opportunity to receive an offer for the 2020/21 summer internship program in Goldman Sachs’ Corporate Advisory division.
The program will run over 2 days during the second half of May. Dates will be confirmed with those offered a place. All applicants will need to apply and submit a resume, cover letter, and academic transcript. Some applicants will be asked to participate in a pre-recorded video as part of the application process.
Register here. Applications close on 12:00pm 4 May