WE SAY WHO WE SAY WE ARE
Pilot Partners is a thriving full service mid tiered accounting firm located in Waterfront Place, with more than 80 Partners and staff.
Staff tell us that the best thing about Pilot is the people. We are proud of our culture, the way we operate and the opportunities our people have to learn and grow. We believe that Pilot is a young, fun and friendly environment for staff to be a part of every day.
Our culture is defined by:
– Partner access/ open door policy
– Strong and supportive CA mentoring program
– Vibrant and active social club
– A healthy calendar of sporting activities
– Rewarding success by supporting effort and recognition of achievement along the way
At Pilot you will enjoy working on varied and challenging assignments in an environment that is fun and supportive of having a life outside of the office. We understand that everyone is an individual and that they will have their own personal goals and objectives.
Pilot’s international affiliate, Nexia International, has more than 590 offices in 105 countries across the globe. We offer secondment programs that will give you the opportunity to broaden your career experiences and technical qualifications.
We encourage our staff to design their own career path with the support of the Partners and the firm. We do this through:
– Supporting your studies including CA financial and study support as well as other relevant masters equivalent programs
– Advanced technical and soft skills training
– Cross divisional transfer opportunities, international secondments and training
– Regular salary and performance reviews and performance development plans
ARE YOU READY TO GET ON BOARD AT PILOT?
We are looking for graduates and vacationers that are:
– Future stars
– Problem solvers
– Motivated team leaders
– Driven to succeed
WHAT’S ON OFFER
We recruit both Graduates and Vacationers. All details about our Graduate and Vacationer programs are available on our website.
We offer placements in our Business Advisory, Tax Consulting, Business Performance and Recovery, Forensic and Corporate Advisory & Assurance teams. We will work to ensure you are placed in a team that suits you as an individual.
Let Pilot be your career navigator. To learn more go to pilotpartners.com.au/careers