About Flagstaff Partners
Flagstaff Partners is a leading Australian independent corporate advisory firm. The Firm’s principals bring together first class Australian and International corporate finance advisory expertise and experience, along with leading capital markets advisory capacity.
We provide major public and private clients with high quality corporate finance and capital markets advice and our guiding ethos is to work with clients on a trusted adviser basis over the longer term.
We advise across all industries and provide strategic corporate finance advice, equity capital markets advice and debt advisory, and also advise on complex & special situations, divestments & demergers, mergers & acquisitions, capital structures & dividend policy and Government privatisations. Select clients include ANZ, BHP, Boral, Domino’s, PEXA, REA and Star Entertainment.
We have a range of alliances with independent advisory firms in Europe, North America and Asia, which complement Flagstaff Partners’ other international relationships.
What we offer
Graduate Program: Flagstaff Partners provides incoming graduates with an excellent training platform and the opportunity to build a successful career in corporate finance. Graduates are given unparalleled exposure to the senior team at Flagstaff Partners, with meaningful client and transaction responsibility. Graduate training is typically offered in Hong Kong or Singapore (COVID-19 travel restrictions permitting).
Applications for the Graduate Program close at 12pm on Thursday, 17 March 2022*
Internship Program: As an intern at Flagstaff Partners, you will be given an immersive experience into life within a leading corporate advisory firm and one of the largest M&A teams in Melbourne. As an integral member of the team, you will be given the opportunity to work on live projects and transactions, with on-the-job training.
Applications for the Internship Program close at 12pm on Tuesday, 5 July 2022*
Internship Scholarship Program: Flagstaff Partners acknowledges and supports academic achievements by sponsoring a scholarship for:
– a Bachelor of Commerce student considering to undertake the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours); and
– a talented Science and Engineering Honours or Masters student who is interested in a career in the investment banking sector
Visit https://scholarships.unimelb.edu.au/?query=flagstaff for more information
Why choose us?
- One of the largest corporate finance advisory firms in Melbourne
- Generalist environment with the opportunity to work on transactions across a range of sectors
- Significant opportunities to work directly with senior team member
- Meaningful exposure to clients and live projects from day one
What we look for
Flagstaff Partners looks to recruit individuals with the following qualities:
- Strong academic results
- Highly analytical and strong commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and leadership potential
- An ability to work as part of a team with a strong drive to succeed