Flagstaff Partners is an Australian independent corporate advisory firm established in 2010 by Tony Burgess (Chief Executive) and Charles Goode AC (Chairman). Tony Burgess was formerly Global Co-Head of Mergers & Acquisitions for Deutsche Bank, based in London and Charles Goode was formerly Chairman of Australia & New Zealand Banking Group for 14 years.
Flagstaff Partners provides clients with high quality corporate finance and capital markets advice, free of conflicts. Our guiding ethos is to work with clients on a trusted adviser basis over the longer term.
We provide independent financial and strategic advice on the gamut of corporate finance issues, including:
- Mergers & acquisitions;
- Divestments & demergers;
- General strategic advice;
- Equity capital markets transactions (IPOs; new issues; market sell-downs);
- Debt finance and restructuring; and
- Capital structure and dividend policy.
Our clients are major listed and private companies in Australia, spanning all major sectors of the Australian economy.
Recent Transaction Experience
Flagstaff Partners has advised on a number of recent high profile domestic and cross-border transactions, including:
- Adviser to the Victorian Government on the Port of Melbourne lease transaction (ongoing)
- Adviser to the Northern Territory Government in relation to the long term lease of the Port of Darwin (A$506m)
- Adviser to Transfield Services on the successful takeover defence from Ferrovial (A$1bn)
- Adviser to Domino’s Pizza Enterprises on the acquisition of Domino’s Pizza Japan from Bain Capital (¥25bn)