Are you in your first year of university? Do you want to get ahead? Get the best possible start with the Accenture Future Technology Leaders Program.
What is Accenture Technology Future Leaders Program?
This two year program is an early identification program to help students like you connect with our people, ask questions and hear first-hand career stories and experiences from technology professionals that you won’t find in the classroom.
You will get a feel of what it is like to be a part of an Accenture team and collaborate with other STEM students, recent graduates and Accenture professionals. Over time, as your skills and knowledge expand, you’ll also have the opportunity to be fast- tracked into our Accenture Adventure Graduate Program.
What can I expect from the program?
As an Accenture Future Technology Leader, you’ll:
- Receive mentoring and career guidance from Accenture leadership who will share career insights and perspective on how to make your degree work for you.
- Become part of a global networking group and collaborate with STEM students from around the world. You and your peers will have an opportunity to learn from prominent technology professionals and each other through personal interaction.
- Learn by doing through hands-on workshops with activities that will challenge your thinking and help you get even more out of your studies—all while setting you up for a phenomenal start to your career
- Additionally, Future Technology Leaders will help students sharpen their professional development skills, advance their understanding of established and emerging technologies – including mobile, social, intelligent marketing and big data. The content will provide real-world insights into technology innovation along with step-by-step practical advice on how to build your leadership skill
- Get the inside track on internship and graduate opportunities at Accenture including insight into the recruitment process.
What is required of me?
As a member of our Technology Future Leaders Program, you will be attending three workshops a year. Through these workshops and events you will be able to develop your professional skills, learn more about technology areas and learn more about Accenture’s services and clients in today’s market.
Be greater than you imagined.
You are required to upload your C.V and sit a test online. Upon doing this, one of our member in the Campus Recruitment team will get in contact with you to ask some questions.
What does Accenture do?
We provide world-class thinking and strategic recommendations that help our clients work more efficiently and more effectively. By uncovering problem areas we give our clients solutions to resolve them, which helps them become high performance businesses.
We have the expertise and capabilities to provide solid strategic advice, to
implement solutions for our clients and to oversee these on an ongoing basis. This is something that differentiates us from our competitors; it is one of the reasons we’re able to achieve such outstanding results the world over. Be greater than your role.
To qualify for the Technology Future Leaders Program at Accenture you must be:
- Currently completing an undergraduate degree
- An Australian/New Zealand citizen or an Australia permanent resident at the time of submitting your application;
In terms of professional skills you must be:
- Eager to develop your professional skills;
- Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Eager to become an effective communicator (verbally and in writing)
- Eager to learn more about Accenture and it’s services
Please include a copy of your:
- Passport for verification purposes
By joining the Accenture community, you will be part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation, working in an inclusive environment which values diversity in all its forms – one that acknowledges your uniqueness, values, skills and contributions. Our people come from a wide range of cultural, educational and geographical backgrounds, and we promote an inclusive work environment that makes everyone feel welcome.
Join us and make to make the future greater than the past.
*Please note that you must have Australian Citizenship or Australian PR at the time of application. Full details on our eligibility requirements are on the graduate website.