Do you want to be part of a talented global team? Are you instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious in nature? If you’re determined to succeed we can help you reach your potential.
At Macquarie, we look for innovative, driven and talented students who share our drive for excellence. Applications for our 2017 Graduate Programs are now open and will close on April 7 at 12pm AEST.
We’re looking for students completing their degree in 2016 from a wide range of degree backgrounds from Commerce to Engineering, Mathematics to Technology. Together we can create success for our clients, colleagues and communities. You can build your own future as you contribute to ours.
If you can demonstrate strong academic performance and involvement in extra-curricular and community activities, we’d like to hear from you. Apply now by clicking on the button below.
About our Graduate Program
By joining the Macquarie Graduate Program you’ll become an integral member of the team from day one. You’ll be sitting side-by-side with business leaders, learning on the job, making a difference and working on live projects and transactions.
Your career development starts with a tailored orientation and business group specific workshops. You’ll then embark on a structured program with on-the-go training, access to a comprehensive range of external and internal courses and the opportunity to build your network.
Opportunities for our 2017 Graduate program are available in the following business groups;
- Banking and Financial Services (Melbourne and Sydney)
- Corporate and Asset Finance Group (Melbourne and Sydney)
- Corporate Operations Group – Technology Division (Sydney)
- Financial Management Group –Group Treasury Divisions (Sydney)
- Macquarie Capital (Melbourne and Sydney)
- Macquarie Asset Management Group (Sydney)
- Risk Management Group (Sydney)
- Commodities and Financial Markets Group (Sydney)
- Macquarie Securities Group (Sydney)
Visit macquarie.com/graduates to find out where a career at Macquarie can take you.