Previous MCCC Winners
FMAA National Management Consulting Case Competition
Introduced in 2011, the FMAA Management Consulting Case Competition was designed to highlight the strategic challenges and managerial dilemmas often faced by business leaders and to provide students the opportunity to develop a presentation outlining their strategy to address the problem.
Campus finals are held at each branch to determine Campus Champions. The winners from each campus then present in the National Final. Each team is required to present to a judging panel consisting of representatives from the Management & Strategy Consulting industry in order to determine a national champion.
Previous Winners of the FMAA Management Consulting Case Competition
- 2017 – The University of Queensland
- 2016 – University of Melbourne
- 2015 – University of Sydney
- 2014 – University of Sydney
- 2013 – University of Melbourne
- 2012 – The University of Queensland
- 2011 – The University of New South Wales