CAANZ First Year Development Day
You wouldn’t go into an exam without studying, so why go into an interview without practicing?
Many employers are using assessment centres when recruiting students for vacation and graduate roles. It can be a daunting task to take on for the first time.
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand’s First Year Development Day is designed to give you experience in the recruitment process and develop practical skills to give you a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
You’ll have the opportunity to meet and network with a range of employers on the day.
Experts will present structured workshops on the day covering:
- Writing winning resumes and cover letters
- How to perform well in an interview
- Practice assessment centres
- Business etiquette and acumen
- Understanding the recruitment process
- Dressing for success
To be eligible you must be:
- In the first year of a single undergraduate business or commerce degree OR second year of a double undergraduate business or commerce degree.
- Have full working rights in Australia
- Date: Friday October 7
- Time: 10:00am – 3:30pm
- Venue: Chartered Accountants ANZ. Level 18, 600 Bourke Street, Melbourne
- Dress attire: business wear
Once you’ve registered for the event, you’ll need to email a copy of your academic transcript to [email protected] to verify your eligibility (unofficial copies will be accepted).
Spaces are limited, so register now to make sure you’re equipped with the skills and knowledge to help you secure that future role.
Watch the video to here from previous attendees! https://youtu.be/qN730BYbLK4