J.P. Morgan Empowering Leaders Development Program
The J.P. Morgan Empowering Leaders Development Program is a new offering which recognizes penultimate university students who have demonstrated outstanding leadership and involvement in the community
This program includes 2 internship opportunities (winter and summer) in the J.P. Morgan Investment Banking division as well as a monetary scholarship.
What to expect
The Winter J.P. Morgan Empowering Leaders Development Program is expected to run for around 4 weeks from June to July (although this may be subject to change). It begins with 2-3 days of orientation and training, giving you technical and practical skills that will help you hit the ground running.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Analyzing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations for mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and capital markets advisory
- Managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of our senior leaders.
- Demonstrating leadership by coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges
- Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs
- Sharpening your technical skills
- Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
The J.P. Morgan Empowering Leaders Development Program is a pipeline for future graduate opportunities within the Investment Banking division. Based on individual achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive a full time position within the firm for 2023.
Apply here before 31 March 2021 11:59PM.