Citi Global Market Challenge 2017
In replacement of the well renowned Citi Stock Pitch Challenge, we have launched an exciting new challenge in 2017; the Citi Global Markets Challenge.
If you think you have what it takes to construct a long-short portfolio across equities, rates, commodities and FX use this link to register: http://bit.ly/CitiGMC2017
The top three teams from each of the eight competing universities will have the opportunity to compete in the campus finals for a position in the global finals.
Teams must be 2-4 students in size, all from the same university. No more than 50% of the team must be in their final year of study.
- Registrations close and heats case released: Friday April 14
- Heats submissions due: Thursday April 20
- Campus finals case released: Wednesday May 3
- Campus finals submission due: Tuesday May 9
- Global finals (held at the Citi Head Office in Sydney): Tuesday May 16
- 1st Place: Final round interview for Citi Global Markets Internship
- 2nd Place: First round interview for Citi Global Markets Internship
- 3rd Place: HR Session with Citi graduate recruitment team
- Female Prize: The top ranked female contestants will a receive a final round interview for Citi’s Women in Markets Scholarship