Chartered Accountants ANZ You Unlimited 2020: The Future of Accounting
We’re excited to let you know about the upcoming Chartered Accountants ANZ You Unlimited 2020: The future of accounting event, taking place on Wednesday 18 March 2020, 5:00 – 7:30pm at Dockside.
Originally called Employment Evening, this event has been re-designed to better prepare penultimate or final year accounting and finance degree students, or recent graduates for the next step on their career journey.
This event will give students a chance to:
- discover what’s in store for the profession in this new digital era
- find out what skills employers are looking for
- learn by example from witnessing a mock job interview demonstration
- get an insight into different career paths, industries and areas you can go into from Chartered Accountants in these roles
- network with local organisations.
Date: Wednesday 18 March 2020
Time: 5:00 – 7:30pm
Venue: Dockside, Cockle Bay Wharf
Dress code: Business attire
Students can register for this free event here.