J. P. Morgan Markets Competition
If you want to see what it’s like to work in Sales & Trading, our Markets Competition is a great way to find out.
The competition is a platform for you to showcase practical skills that aren’t taught in university and exhibit your understanding of financial markets. Participants will be judges on strength of rationale, cohesion and attention to detail, as well as knowledge of the market and products.
Date: 23 May 2019
Check out the details here and be sure to register your interest by May 8!
– Registration opens: 8th April 2019
– Registration closes: 8th May 2019 @ 12:00pm
– Case Release: 8th May 2019 @ 5:00pm
– Case Deadline: 19th May 2019 @ 11:159pm
– Finalist Presentations: Evening of 23rd May 2019
– You are enrolled in an undergraduate degree (honours included) at an Australian university
– You must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident to be considered
– Submit your interest by 8th May at 12pm (AEST) in order to participate