Do you have what it takes to solve the case and outrival Australia’s best and brightest?
FMAA presents the annual Management Consulting Case Competition (MCCC). Test your skills and limits in tackling a real business issue, gain a hands-on experience at what the world of management consulting is like. Students from any year level and discipline are eligible to enter in teams of 2 to 4 or individuals and a team will be allocated to you.
Competition winners from each university will then compete against the top teams from The University of Melbourne, The University of Sydney, The University of Queensland, The University of New South Wales and Monash University at the National Finals in Sydney in late September.
All participants must be FMAA members to compete. If you are not a member, you can sign up here.
Registration Links (due 26 August):
- Tuesday 18th August – Student Run Case Workshop
- Thursday 27th August – Case Release & Crack the Case Sponsor-run Workshop (TBC)
- Friday 4th September – Case Submission
- Tuesday 8th September – Campus Heat Presentations
- Thursday 10th September – Campus Final Presentations
- Tuesday 22nd September – National Final Presentations